vendredi 4 avril 2014

Photographer Nan Goldin about Robert Pattinson...

...

 photo DiorRob1-2.jpg

from Phaidon.com
Ten questions for Nan Goldin...
Your work is primarily concerned with honesty so how does that work when you photograph fashion or celebrities?
That’s not so much about honesty it’s more about finding my own aesthetic in the situation - trying to stay true to my own aesthetic instead of doing what they want. A lot of fashion replicated my work but it was all cleaned up. I can have fun, I can enjoy it. It’s not my goal to become close to Robert Pattinson who I did a big Dior campaign with. I’d never heard of him before! One of my great things is I don’t know who anybody is. If the designer interests me and the location interests me then it’s easier. I photograph places a lot now, architecture, the sky, water. I’m more interested in all of that right now. Sometimes I meet people who touch me. 
...


twitter: @Flavia via Pattinson AW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire