samedi 17 août 2013

*NEW* Fan pics of Robert Pattinson.. visiting patients at a LA hospital today...

...

Pretty little girl, enjoying and sharing a nice moment with a cute Rob...
Hope she'll get well soon...!!

 photo RobertPattinsonfanpicjpg.jpg

 photo TwitterFanRobertPattinson.jpg

from @NonPetroLiam

 photo Capturedrsquoeacutecran2013-08-17agrave072140.png

 photo Capturedrsquoeacutecran2013-08-17agrave072802.png

 photo Capturedrsquoeacutecran2013-08-17agrave072152.png

 photo Capturedrsquoeacutecran2013-08-17agrave072230.png

 photo Capturedrsquoeacutecran2013-08-17agrave072219.png

 photo Capturedrsquoeacutecran2013-08-17agrave073254.png

her whole encounter...
  • I CAN’T BREATHE I JUST MET ROBERT PATTINSON I’M NOT EVEN LYING
  • It was in LA at a hospital
  • He had like people with him I guess like assistants and staff but otherwise it was just him
  • He didn’t have any cameras with him which made me love him even more because he didn’t do this for the media
  • He was visiting the patients there :) He is so sweet
  • Meeting Robert was literally a dream come true! I was so ridiculously shy but he was kind of shy too! His smile made my heart swell
  • We shared a few words but we were both shy. I took up most of the time trying not to fan girl
  • I honestly cried when he left. I didn’t want him to see my cry so I held in it but I mean as soon as he left the tears streamed down my face
  • I am stuck in this hospital room but the woman told me he met another fan and her heart rate went up. He was scared for her.

source: ROBsessed and ToR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire